Together We Can Make a Difference!
$10,000 check presentation to the Radford Economic Development Authority (EDA)
This was one of the larger donations made to help make the POP Program possible, and has led to the beatification of local businesses, and store fronts, as well as the promotion of our local economy.
1. $10,000 donation given from First NRV Credit Union to the Radford POP! Program.
2. Quarterly Donation Efforts for 2019 - Radford Food Pantry (Q1), Beans & Rice (Q2), and RadRoots aka both of the Radford Farmers Markets (Q3)
3. Community volunteer efforts - Radford Economic Development Authority, The Radford POP! Program (We are current board members for this group), Go Radford, etc.
4. Members Only Discount Cards for the Promotion of Local Businesses (Expires on 06/31/2020)
5. Free Volunteer T-Shirts for individuals who volunteer (Not exclusive to First NRV membership, this is open to the community)
a. We also have shirts for all of our members & event attendees (Not the same as the volunteer shirts, & no volunteer effort is required to get one of these)
6. Public Service Events - Example: Our recent Shred-A-Thon